We made this bag with one goal in mind: To help alleviate some of the pain of flying.
We frequently fly using our MOS pack and we often end up struggling for more space. We found that the personal item that you are allowed to bring onto a plane (for us that is the MOS Pack) holds a lot of stuff you will never use on the flight. The MOS Nest is designed to hold everything you need for a flight while still giving you the maximum amount of seat and foot space.
Nests inside a MOS Pack
While the MOS Nest can be used as a stand-alone bag, the bag is designed as a backpack accessory. It is small enough to fit inside of the MOS pack but large enough to fit everything you would need during a flight. It can fit a tablet, phone, power bank, snacks, headphones, water, and other essentials for long flights while leaving behind all of your non-flight-essentials in your backpack.
- Outer Dimensions: 10 x 11.5 x 3.25 inches
- Main Interior Pocket: 9.5 x 3 x 11 inches
- Boarding Pass (front) Pocket: 8 x 5.5 inches
- Back Pocket: 9 x 7 inches
- Water Bottle Fly-out Pocket: 6 x 5 inches
- Tablet Pocket: 8.5 x 11 x .75 inches
- Passport Pocket: 4.5 x 5.5 inches
- Powerbank Pocket: 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- Outer Material: 300D Polyester
- Vislon YKK Zippers
- Hypalon Zipper Pulls
The MOS Nest holds everything I need for a day+ long adventure. Power bank, cables, tablet, action cam and selfie/tripod stick, along with contingency medical supplies (I'm diabetic) and snacks plus a water bottle. The bright interior makes everything easier to see inside. The only CON, the second picture on the page shows a shoulder strap that does not come with the purchase. I just bought a universal one.
And two quirks that I think would make the product better if addressed.
1. The water bottle flap. If this flap was sewn to the side it would make a great 4th interior pocket.
2. The power bank pocket. It holds any of my 3 Anker power banks. The 13000mah and 20100mah fit in and I can still charge my devices (thanks to straight type-A to right angle device cable). My 26800mah fits, but the cables exit so close to the top is cautionary. sewing this pocket closer to the bottom, there's about an inch, would make fitting the largest flight compatible fit more comfortably.
Thanks for this bag, its a good add on to my existing mospack
I tried it out on a flight from Ohio to California. I was very pleased with its economy, features and ease of use.
This pack is great! I rigged it up exactly how I wanted it and now with one plug, I can keep all my devices charged. It's designed exactly how I organize things and keeps things small enough that it is easy to travel with
Always been the type of person to have my backpack in the space under the seat, I just felt better knowing I had access to all my things.
However, now that I have used this, I would never go back.
More leg room and still having access to all the things I need, its as simple as that - why wouldn't I use this.