The MOS PACK is a stylish solution to the hassle of carrying your electronic devices, keeping them organized, and finding enough places to plug everything in. Through simple organizational design, you can leave all your devices in the backpack, and charge them with a single plug.
We've updated the MOS Pack! Check out some of our new features.
- Luggage Pass-through on the back for attaching to your luggage handle
- Larger laptop pocket that now fits up to most 15.6” laptops
- Laptop Pocket Dimensions 26 cm X 3 cm X 36 cm (39 cm to top of bag)
- More durable materials than previous versions
- Outer colored fabric: 300D Polyester
- Black bottom: 1000D nylon
- Hard Shell sunglasses pouch to better protect your sunglasses or whatever else you throw in there.
- Stronger Orange lining to make it super easy to see what’s inside your backpack
- Larger water resistant water bottle pocket with flyout mesh pocket to make getting your water bottle in and out much easier
- Greatly reinforced top handle
- Improved Straps for better fit and comfort
- Many other manufacturing improvements
The MOS Pack features a built-in charging station through the MOS Reach+ and an internal cable management so you can charge everything without taking it all out of your backpack.
With built-in cable management, you'll be able to keep everything organized and within easy reach.
BUILT TO LAST
The MOS PACK is stylish and professional enough to take with you to the office, but rugged enough to take with you the next time you trek across the globe.
TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU
The MOS PACK'S slim form factor holds a surprising 20 liters of storage space with a myriad of pockets big enough to hold all of your essentials.
This pack is great for business travel or even everyday use. It fits my large laptop, iPad, a notepad, battery pack, Ray Bans case and plenty more. The tablet/iPad pocket barely fit my iPad 10 (Medium sized) with a very slim case on it, but eventually ‘stretched’ enough to fit it fairly well, I guess. My main complaint now is the seam of the interior orange liner gets caught in the zippers and is shredding liner to the point where one zipper won’t even more anymore. Definitely something that could be improved (move the seam piece inside somehow?).
Thanks for this bag, its a good add on to my existing mospack
MOS Pack - Our Original Electronics Backpack!
I love it so much
I love this pack! I have been looking at it for a while and decided that I need it. The cord system is convenient, the storage is ample it's not heavy and it holds everything that is important without looking overloaded! That is really important because I hate having a backpack that makes me look like Quasimodo! I carry my Samsung book 2 cell phone and everything else I need in my work day and don't have to worry about charging or security. Absolutely love it and I should have bought it sooner