The MOS PACK is a stylish solution to the hassle of carrying your electronic devices, keeping them organized, and finding enough places to plug everything in. Through simple organizational design, you can leave all your devices in the backpack, and charge them with a single plug.
We've updated the MOS Pack! Check out some of our new features.
- Luggage Pass-through on the back for attaching to your luggage handle
- Larger laptop pocket that now fits up to most 15.6” laptops
- Laptop Pocket Dimensions 26 cm X 3 cm X 36 cm (39 cm to top of bag)
- More durable materials than previous versions
- Outer colored fabric: 300D Polyester
- Black bottom: 1000D nylon
- Hard Shell sunglasses pouch to better protect your sunglasses or whatever else you throw in there.
- Stronger Orange lining to make it super easy to see what’s inside your backpack
- Larger water resistant water bottle pocket with flyout mesh pocket to make getting your water bottle in and out much easier
- Greatly reinforced top handle
- Improved Straps for better fit and comfort
- Many other manufacturing improvements
The MOS Pack features a built-in charging station through the MOS Reach+ and an internal cable management so you can charge everything without taking it all out of your backpack.
With built-in cable management, you'll be able to keep everything organized and within easy reach.
BUILT TO LAST
The MOS PACK is stylish and professional enough to take with you to the office, but rugged enough to take with you the next time you trek across the globe.
TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU
The MOS PACK'S slim form factor holds a surprising 20 liters of storage space with a myriad of pockets big enough to hold all of your essentials.
Having used a samsonite expandable briefcase for a couple of years, I was hesitant to switch to a backpack. I got the MOS Pack last year for Christmas and have really enjoyed it. It is well built, quality material, sits close to the back, and holds more than you think. I use the quick access pockets in front and on top frequently while traveling. The water bottle pouch is really convenient. The only negative has been on those occasions when I could really have used a little more room in the pack. Luckily, they now have a solution for that too.
Always been the type of person to have my backpack in the space under the seat, I just felt better knowing I had access to all my things.
However, now that I have used this, I would never go back.
More leg room and still having access to all the things I need, its as simple as that - why wouldn't I use this.
Didn't know a person could like a backpack so much/want to show it off.
Generally a very good backpack. It is durable, comfortable, high-quality, and was very easy to adjust to. The hard built-in shell for glasses gets pushed forwards when the back pouch is filled near the top, making it more difficult to access the middle pouch from the top without opening the whole thing. An removable shell would be a nice feature if the design were ever refreshed. It came with a few minor stitching defects, but nothing that impairs the function.