It's awesome, buy it and you won't regret it.
This is the BLACKPACK exactly as seen in the video. Pre-production BLACKPACKS are already here and shipping. Note: This version does not fit 15.6” Laptops. If you need this feature you want the Early Bird Production BLACKPACK.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BLACKPACK AND MOS PACK GRANDE?
Short answer: The GRANDE is a LOT bigger. The BLACKPACK is made with higher-quality materials and has a built-in rain fly.
- The GRANDE can be expanded up to 40 L when compared to the 27 L max size of the BLACKPACK.
- The GRANDE has a 300D Nylon colored exterior and 1000D Nylon bottom which is very durable. The BLACKPACK has a 1680D Ballistic Nylon exterior which is even more durable and provides more abrasion and tear resistance.
- The GRANDE can fit up to a 17" laptop compared to a 15" laptop for the BLACKPACK.
- The GRANDE can fit up to a 40 oz water bottle compared to a 32 oz for the BLACKPACK.
- The Ripstop nylon interior of the BLACKPACK has the added benefit of being water resistant.
- The BLACKPACK has a built-in rain fly that provides extra padding for your electronics when not in use. The GRANDE does not.
- Only the sternum strap on the BLACKPACK is removable.
- Mounting for the REACH C and REACH+ power adapters.
- Large tablet pockets that will fit a 12" MacBook.
- Hard-shelled quick access pocket, passport pocket, cell phone pocket, cable management, breathable back panels, EVA foam straps, YKK Vislon zippers, and Hypalon zipper pulls.
- 5-year warranty.
Haven't used it for a trip yet but at least for a daily commuter it's excellent. The pockets are great sizes, the material is excellent, and it's a nice weight. Love it.
This bag is highly functional. I am enjoying it.
Does everything I want it to
MOS BLACKPACK Pre Production
Seems durable and is comfortable to wear. Fits my work MacBook and Surface comfortably (at the same time) with no concern about items in the backpack damaging either device. The rainfly for padding is also a huge bonus. I still have yet to come anywhere near the full capacity of this pack so we'll see how it stands the test of time.