It's awesome, buy it and you won't regret it.
This is the BLACKPACK exactly as seen in the video. Pre-production BLACKPACKS are already here and shipping. Note: This version does not fit 15.6” Laptops. If you need this feature you want the Early Bird Production BLACKPACK.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BLACKPACK AND MOS PACK GRANDE?
Short answer: The GRANDE is a LOT bigger. The BLACKPACK is made with higher-quality materials and has a built-in rain fly.
- The GRANDE can be expanded up to 40 L when compared to the 27 L max size of the BLACKPACK.
- The GRANDE has a 300D Nylon colored exterior and 1000D Nylon bottom which is very durable. The BLACKPACK has a 1680D Ballistic Nylon exterior which is even more durable and provides more abrasion and tear resistance.
- The GRANDE can fit up to a 17" laptop compared to a 15" laptop for the BLACKPACK.
- The GRANDE can fit up to a 40 oz water bottle compared to a 32 oz for the BLACKPACK.
- The Ripstop nylon interior of the BLACKPACK has the added benefit of being water resistant.
- The BLACKPACK has a built-in rain fly that provides extra padding for your electronics when not in use. The GRANDE does not.
- Only the sternum strap on the BLACKPACK is removable.
- Mounting for the REACH C and REACH+ power adapters.
- Large tablet pockets that will fit a 12" MacBook.
- Hard-shelled quick access pocket, passport pocket, cell phone pocket, cable management, breathable back panels, EVA foam straps, YKK Vislon zippers, and Hypalon zipper pulls.
- 5-year warranty.
I have had the backpack for only a few weeks, but so far it seems nice and durable.
I was attracted by the wonderful design and better quality of this version of MOS backpack. The zips are smooth, material are tough, and inner structures are well organized. However, the top part of the back pad is solid, just snapped onto my shoulder blade, causing uncomfortable when carrying it fully loaded. And the center of gravity (in the expansion mode) leans back, making it feels more heavy. I suggest you to change the style of back connector to makes it feel better.
After all, this blackpack is a masterpiece of design and worth the price!
Well spaced out. Easy to compartmentalize. Probably not the best for my work but much better than what already had. Need to see how much of a beating it can take now. If it can hold put for 2 years or more, I'll most likely get another in the future.
when i bought the backpack I was worried because the pictures didn't contain a picture of the main compartment and as a college student I needed the bag to hold my books. When i got it there was ample space in the bag 10/10
Feels much sturdier than the first one. Even though I didn't need any, I like that you had lots of options for this one. That reminds me I need to order another MOS power cord.