The MOS GO power-bank is the perfect accessory to increase the utility of your MOS PACK even further. Designed to fit perfectly into the power-bank pocket next to your laptop, this power-bank has one QC 3.0 USB A Output, one PD 3.0 USB C Input/Output, one micro USB PD 3.0 input, and one regular 5v/2.4a USB 3.0 output. With a 20000 mAh capacity this power-bank will help keep you charged on even the longest trips.
- USB PD 3.0 on the USB-C port supports up to 100W Input and output.
- Supports Full Speed Charging on the Apple Macbook Pro, iPad Pro, and most USB-C Laptops.
- Supports Fast Charging in the apple iPhone 8 or later with a USB-C to lightning cable.
- Supports Fast charging on most USB-C Android Phones.
- 20,000 mAH capacity fits the guidelines of all major airlines for carry on power banks.
Designed to work perfectly with MOS Backpacks
- Item No: SW-33117
- USB-C 5V~20V 5A Max100W
- Micro USB 5~12V Max18W
- USB-C 5~20V/5A Max100W
- USB-A1 3.6~6.5V/3A 6.5~9V 2A 9~12V/1.5A Max18W
- USB-A2 5V/2.4A Max12W
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/20,0000mAh (74 Wh)
My experience with the new MOS GO has been a positive one thus far. The unboxing was great, the battery came almost fully charged, and I was able to use it right away with no confusion; It definitely lives up to its advertised capabilities. I look forward to having the MOS GO with me on business and leisure travel, so I don't have to worry about devices dying.
This battery had PD (Power Delivery) which is great because that means that it will charge most laptops with USB c ports. because of this i am almost able to triple the work time on my Laptop which has a 47Wh batery. I have to say it is great because when i am on the road i Cant Charge my laptop in my car(Just Not enough Juice) i have my battery set up in my Mospack v4 so all i have to do is get home plug in my bag and my laptop and battery are charged in the morning when i leave. easy as could be. I could not be happier with both the Pac and the battery.