The MOS PACK is a stylish solution to the hassle of carrying your electronic devices, keeping them organized, and finding enough places to plug everything in. Through simple organizational design, you can leave all your devices in the backpack, and charge them with a single plug.
We've updated the MOS Pack! Check out some of our new features.
- Luggage Pass-through on the back for attaching to your luggage handle
- Larger laptop pocket that now fits up to most 15.6” laptops
- Laptop Pocket Dimensions 26 cm X 3 cm X 36 cm (39 cm to top of bag)
- More durable materials than previous versions
- Outer colored fabric: 300D Polyester
- Black bottom: 1000D nylon
- Hard Shell sunglasses pouch to better protect your sunglasses or whatever else you throw in there.
- Stronger Orange lining to make it super easy to see what’s inside your backpack
- Larger water resistant water bottle pocket with flyout mesh pocket to make getting your water bottle in and out much easier
- Greatly reinforced top handle
- Improved Straps for better fit and comfort
- Many other manufacturing improvements
The MOS Pack features a built-in charging station through the MOS Reach+ and an internal cable management so you can charge everything without taking it all out of your backpack.
With built-in cable management, you'll be able to keep everything organized and within easy reach.
BUILT TO LAST
The MOS PACK is stylish and professional enough to take with you to the office, but rugged enough to take with you the next time you trek across the globe.
TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU
The MOS PACK'S slim form factor holds a surprising 20 liters of storage space with a myriad of pockets big enough to hold all of your essentials.
It took 3 days to arrive.
Whoa, it's a quality product, I love the texture and the zip ties seem durable. Oh, wait, the plug is US standard... So I have to take an international adapter with me...
FedEx was supposed to ship it on Friday, but towards the end of the day it was to be shipped, decided to postpone it until Monday, when I had created plans that Friday afternoon for Monday. I had to pester them to let me pick up my package from their warehouse in the next city over just to receive it.
After that, I received the bag and the orange stitching seems to poke out of the top of the bag in several places. It's probably only noticeable because most bags have black insides with a black outside, but I chose this one because of the orange interior. Other than that, I probably would have preferred to have had another power socket because I have a work and personal laptop.
The backpack is still great, but these are the only issues I have.
The backpack looks good and is packed with lots of features I like and it seems to be of quality construction
I tried it out on a flight from Ohio to California. I was very pleased with its economy, features and ease of use.
MOS Pack - Our Original Electronics Backpack!