MOS Pack GRANDE: TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU
The GRANDE holds 27 liters (up to 40 liters expanded) of storage space while keeping everything organized and the pack slim. It can fit up to 17” Laptops and a 40 oz water bottle with room to spare.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MOS BLACKPACK AND MOS PACK GRANDE?
Short answer: The MOS Pack GRANDE is a LOT bigger. The MOS BLACKPACK is made with higher-quality materials and has a built-in rain fly.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE can be expanded up to 40 L when compared to the 27 L max size of the MOS BLACKPACK.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE has a 300D Nylon colored exterior and 1000D Nylon bottom which is very durable. The MOS BLACKPACK has a 1680D Ballistic Nylon exterior which is even more durable and provides more abrasion and tear resistance.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE can fit up to a 17" laptop compared to a 15" laptop for the MOS BLACKPACK. The MOS Pack Grande laptop pocket is approximately 11.75 inches wide, 1.6 inches thick, and 16.25 inches tall to the top of the pocket or 17.25 inches tall to the top of the backpack at the corners.
- Excluding the straps, the MOS Pack GRANDE is 36 cm by 49 cm by 19 cm when full, but unexpanded When expanded the MOS Pack GRANDE is 36 cm by 49 cm by 24 cm.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE can fit up to a 40 oz water bottle compared to a 32 oz for the MOS BLACKPACK.
- The Ripstop nylon interior of the MOS BLACKPACK has the added benefit of being water resistant.
- The MOS BLACKPACK has a built-in rain fly that provides extra padding for your electronics when not in use. The MOS Pack GRANDE does not.
- Only the sternum strap on the MOS BLACKPACK is removable.
- Mounting for the REACH C and REACH+ power adapters.
- Large tablet pockets that will fit a 12" MacBook.
- Hard-shelled quick access pocket, passport pocket, cell phone pocket, cable management, breathable back panels, EVA foam straps, YKK Vislon zippers, and Hypalon zipper pulls.
- 5-year warranty.
We designed the GRANDE with the idea in mind that you would be taking everything with you. The straps are wide to fit any shoulders with a comfortable backing that allows ventilation when everything is weighing down on your back.
With built-in cable management, you'll be able to keep everything organized and within easy reach. The Orange lining is also used to make every item and cable easy to see even when things start getting packed.
BUILT TO LAST
The GRANDE is stylish and professional enough to take with you to the office, but rugged enough to take with you the next time you trek across the globe.
My friend is a bigger guy and can never find a backpack that fits comfortably on his shoulders. The MOS Pack GRANDE fits him perfectly. The wide straps are very comfortable and the bag is very spacious! Perfect for work and travel. It looks good without being flashy and the lighter material inside makes it easy to find everything. The only caveat is that the GRANDE isn't offered in Amethyst.
MOS Pack GRANDE
Awesome quality. First time I invest such money in a backpack because this one worth it!
This is honestly the greatest backpack I have ever owned. The craftsmanship is above anything I have felt, the zippers are tight and smooth and only get smoother with use, the pockets and storage are huge without feeling huge, and everything about it just feels amazing. The pack, even when loaded up with two laptops, a tablet, a Nintendo Switch, shoes, workout clothes, a full 22 oz water bottle, and a notepad does a great job of making the load feel well distributed and even across my shoulders. The back foam panels allow airflow and have been a godsend in the summer heat that we just got out of. The easy passthrough is great for multiple cables to run through into the other compartment and in general, the design is just incredibly well thought out and easy to use. This is the best backpack I have ever owned and when this thing gives out in 10+ years (it feels that high quality) I know I'll be back for another.
The straps are too wide while the padding is too thin and hard. The straps opress areas close to my neck when riding a bike.