MOS Pack GRANDE: TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU
The GRANDE holds 27 liters (up to 40 liters expanded) of storage space while keeping everything organized and the pack slim. It can fit up to 17” Laptops and a 40 oz water bottle with room to spare.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MOS BLACKPACK AND MOS PACK GRANDE?
Short answer: The MOS Pack GRANDE is a LOT bigger. The MOS BLACKPACK is made with higher-quality materials and has a built-in rain fly.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE can be expanded up to 40 L when compared to the 27 L max size of the MOS BLACKPACK.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE has a 300D Nylon colored exterior and 1000D Nylon bottom which is very durable. The MOS BLACKPACK has a 1680D Ballistic Nylon exterior which is even more durable and provides more abrasion and tear resistance.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE can fit up to a 17" laptop compared to a 15" laptop for the MOS BLACKPACK. The MOS Pack Grande laptop pocket is approximately 11.75 inches wide, 1.6 inches thick, and 16.25 inches tall to the top of the pocket or 17.25 inches tall to the top of the backpack at the corners.
- Excluding the straps, the MOS Pack GRANDE is 36 cm by 49 cm by 19 cm when full, but unexpanded When expanded the MOS Pack GRANDE is 36 cm by 49 cm by 24 cm.
- The MOS Pack GRANDE can fit up to a 40 oz water bottle compared to a 32 oz for the MOS BLACKPACK.
- The Ripstop nylon interior of the MOS BLACKPACK has the added benefit of being water resistant.
- The MOS BLACKPACK has a built-in rain fly that provides extra padding for your electronics when not in use. The MOS Pack GRANDE does not.
- Only the sternum strap on the MOS BLACKPACK is removable.
- Mounting for the REACH C and REACH+ power adapters.
- Large tablet pockets that will fit a 12" MacBook.
- Hard-shelled quick access pocket, passport pocket, cell phone pocket, cable management, breathable back panels, EVA foam straps, YKK Vislon zippers, and Hypalon zipper pulls.
- 5-year warranty.
We designed the GRANDE with the idea in mind that you would be taking everything with you. The straps are wide to fit any shoulders with a comfortable backing that allows ventilation when everything is weighing down on your back.
With built-in cable management, you'll be able to keep everything organized and within easy reach. The Orange lining is also used to make every item and cable easy to see even when things start getting packed.
BUILT TO LAST
The GRANDE is stylish and professional enough to take with you to the office, but rugged enough to take with you the next time you trek across the globe.
Worth every penny.
Buy one and you will find out what a true, great, and properly built backpack should be like.
Buy the built in charger accessory.
Well worth it also.
I've been looking for a backpack that could hold my thick 17-inch ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS FOR THE LONGEST. The price for this backpack made me waver back and forth as I am a college student, but I decided to buy it. This backpack not only PERFECTLY fits my laptop, and charger; I can add my DSLR (Canon T7i) in IT'S HARDSHELL BAG, along with the tripod. I can fit all of them without even having to expand it and there's still space for so many more things! The best part is that it doesn't make the backpack look bulky, and the backpack is still comfortable to carry.
It's funny, because this backpack from my understanding is advertised for cable management, but just the design and sturdiness alone, I find no other price-point backpack that matches it in quality.
Just from the simple, yet unique and bold design that shows it's quality material, to the beautiful orange interior design, this backpack is sturdy and allows me to fit everything in it without having it pop out and look ridiculously unappealing as you enter a meeting or classroom. I wear this with my suits all the time, and it's sleek and presentable.
The upper handle to hold the backpack adds to the sleek design, but has an awkward/odd grip because it's very skinny, so it is uncomfortable to hold.
A small con would be backpack does manage to be a bit rough when sliding the straps on if you're wearing a thin shirt or a tank-top, which is understandable.
EXTRA: I'd like to note is that the middle section of the backpack, the expandable part, was not properly pictured/shown, in the overview, or videos, and I think it should be. It offers the most space in the backpack and is very well designed. The only reason I assume it's not shown is because the side storage that contains the bottle holder goes in there, which I don't find at all damaging to the aesthetic or space.
High quality, easy to use, and incredible ideas galore in this bag. It's the best thing I have ever owned.
I really like the MOS Pack Grande, it has plenty of room for pretty much anything I could need. (I haven't even needed to unzip the expandable portion yet) I love the hard case for glasses, all of the compartments for organizing my computer's peripherals, and how strong the everything feels. Two things would make it perfect for me: a business card holder (that is quick and easy to get to, you never know who you will run into) and another small zippable pouch for pencils, pens, highlighters, etc. Never been a fan of the individual pencil shaped pen/pencil holders. Pencils fall out, can only fit so many pens, and sharpies/markers/highlighters/etc won't fit and are left to float around at the bottom of the bag.
So far, it has been a great bag. I would definitely recommend.
MOS Pack GRANDE